Hello, my name is Masami.
I’ve been posting videos from my bicycle ride on YouTube channel; Masami on bicycle for over a year now.
And now I start this blog to share some bicycle tips and hacks.
Let me start with my self introduction.
- A business person who enjoy bicycle ride on weekends.
- Absolutely no experience in any type of sports. Love to stay home.
- More a bookish type and adore Sherlock Holmes.
- Studied in the UK as exchange student at college and later also in Mexico.
- Started road cycling to stay healthy and stay fit.
- My road bikes: Bianchi Oltre XR 3 & Via Nirone 7.
- Got interested in triathlon, after I spectated IRONMAN world championship in Kona.
- Now practice swimming and running but with very slow progress…
- Finisher Hanyu bike & run beginner class in 2020.
- Finisher Chiba city triathlon beginner class in 2021.
- Beer and travel lover.
- Visited 15 countries and areas so far, still a lot more in the list.
Cycling is a sport anyone can enjoy, from children to elderly, no need of athletic strength or hard practice.
I would like to share how I enjoy cycling as an ordinary business person who have no experience in any other sport.
Hope that encourages people to start enjoying cycling as well!